wtorek, 8 września 2026

 warm up

extended or basic ?

  • How was your summer overall?

  • Did you travel anywhere interesting?
  • Was there anything you wanted to do but didn’t get the chance to?
  • Did you discover any new music, films or series?
  • What was your most-played song this summer?
  • Did you read anything good?
  • Did you have a summer routine, or was every day different?
  • Were you more active or more relaxed this summer?
  • What did you spend way too much time doing?
  • What’s something you already miss about summer?
  • Was it difficult to get back into studying?
  • Do you feel motivated for this school year?
  • What time of day do you study best?
  • What distracts you the most?
  • What’s the best thing about homeschooling for you?
  • What’s the most difficult part of homeschooling?
  • Do you ever miss being in a regular school environment?
  • Which subject are you most interested in this year?
  • Which subject are you least excited about?
  • Is there anything you really want to improve this year?
  • Do you have any goals for this school year?
  • Are you thinking about university or what you want to do after school?
  • Would you rather study in Poland or abroad?
  • Is there anything you want to change about your routine this year?
  • What would make this year feel successful for you?

3 words 

tricky riddles

plot twist 

who deserves it 

b2 - you explain new words 

https://edienglish.com/Speaking/S165/S.html


tenses foldable 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LR7lfD5LDg2p_uQ1IPqeuo7vc-OFyc7e/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15x9FRw1bGBFrajty2zMx2gqDEwXCxKI9/view



home :)



exercise 



Tenses Revision – Complete the sentences

Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb in brackets.

  1. My sister usually __________________________ (walk) to school.
  2. Look! The dog __________________________ (run) after the cat.
  3. I __________________________ never __________________________ (visit) Ireland.
  4. How long __________________________ you __________________________ (study) English?
  5. We __________________________ (watch) a great film yesterday.
  6. At 8 p.m. last night, I __________________________ (read) a book.
  7. By the time we arrived, the lesson __________________________ already __________________________ (start).
  8. He was tired because he __________________________ (work) for six hours before he went home.
  9. I think our team __________________________ (win) tomorrow.
  10. This time tomorrow, we __________________________ (fly) to Spain.
  11. __________________________ your parents often __________________________ (cook) together?
  12. What __________________________ you __________________________ (do) at the moment?
  13. She __________________________ not __________________________ (finish) her homework yet.
  14. They __________________________ (wait) for the bus for 30 minutes, and it still hasn’t arrived.
  15. Tom __________________________ not __________________________ (go) to school yesterday.
  16. While I __________________________ (do) my homework, my brother was playing computer games.
  17. Before Sarah left the house, she __________________________ (eat) breakfast.
  18. They were wet because they __________________________ (walk) in the rain for an hour.
  19. Don’t worry. I __________________________ (help) you with the project.
  20. At 9 p.m. tomorrow, I __________________________ (study) for my exam.
  21. My dad always __________________________ (drink) coffee in the morning.
  22. Why __________________________ she __________________________ (cry) now?
  23. __________________________ you ever __________________________ (try) sushi?
  24. How long __________________________ he __________________________ (work) on this project?
  25. Where __________________________ you __________________________ (go) last weekend?
  26. What __________________________ they __________________________ (do) at 6 p.m. yesterday?
  27. By the time I got home, my parents __________________________ already __________________________ (eat) dinner.
  28. She was exhausted because she __________________________ (run) for over an hour.
  29. I’m sure he __________________________ not __________________________ (forget) your birthday.
  30. This time next week, we __________________________ (relax) on the beach.
  31. My best friend __________________________ not __________________________ (live) near me.
  32. Listen! Someone __________________________ (sing) in the next room.
  33. We __________________________ just __________________________ (finish) our lunch.
  34. I __________________________ (clean) the house all morning, and I’m still not finished.
  35. __________________________ you __________________________ (see) Emma two days ago?
  36. It __________________________ (rain) when we left the cinema.
  37. Before the teacher came into the room, the students __________________________ (finish) the test.
  38. He had a headache because he __________________________ (work) on the computer for hours.
  39. I think people __________________________ (use) more electric cars in the future.
  40. At this time tomorrow, my parents __________________________ (drive) to Kraków.
  41. How often __________________________ your brother __________________________ (play) football?
  42. We __________________________ not __________________________ (study) now. We’re having a break.
  43. How many books __________________________ you __________________________ (read) this year?
  44. She __________________________ (learn) Spanish since January.
  45. My family __________________________ (move) here five years ago.
  46. While we __________________________ (walk) home, we saw an accident.
  47. By the time the police arrived, the thief __________________________ (escape).
  48. How long __________________________ they __________________________ (wait) before the doctor finally saw them?
  49. I promise I __________________________ not __________________________ (tell) anyone.
  50. At 10 a.m. tomorrow, the students __________________________ (write) their test.

platypus 
passive voice 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YxKZN5J6a5gs3TyG9-vTi3qeK0r2dox6/view?usp=share_link


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 warm up extended or basic ? How was your summer overall? Did you travel anywhere interesting? Was there anything you wanted to do but didn’...